30 September 2006

The End

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

People usually experience negativity when good things come to an end. Everyone wants good things to last. When luck is on one's side, nothing is impossible. Nobody welcomes bad things. If unfortunately they have to come, everyone wants them to be the beginning of the end, and gets rid of them as soon as possible.

Life full of downs is miserable. Who wants a life like this? Who doesn't want a happy life, from start to completion? But if this is the life, what can one do? Some may be mourning everyday. Some may even commit suicide. Some may be brave enough to challenge destiny, and work hard to change the situation. How many of those efforts will have tangible payoff? How many dreams can come true? Pareto's 80/20 rule says it all. Approximately 20% of the world population can live a happy life, where the remaining 80% on the edge of poverty line. How can one be the lucky few? It is like giving birth to a baby. Over one hundred million sperm is ejaculated during sexual stimulation and excitement, but only a few dozen can complete the journey, and of these, only one will succeed in fertilizing the egg.

Forget about it!

It's all about attitude.

Those who live a sad life should be happy that they are at least living. As long as they are living in good health, there is always hope. Hope for the best, but always prepare for the worst. Happy are those who are content with what they already have, instead of complaining what haven't and why isn't.

Life itself is neutral. It has meaning when people starts to compare with an attitude.

Everything can be positive if one has the right attitude.

No comments: