02 August 2006

0039

The time now is 0012. According to the battery meter of my PowerBook, the battery will run out 39 minutes later. I'll try to finish this blog before the battery completely dies out.

If you are a loyal reader of my blog, you'd realize that basically I try to write a blog every day. Each blog is related to Touchpoint eXperience Management. Writing is already difficult, and keeping one per day is more difficult. This is persistence, which I've been trying to develop through this blog.

The time now is 0017. 34 minutes later, the battery will run out...

zzz...

The time now is 0022. 31 minutes later, the batter will run out...

From 0017 to 0022, I was reviewing the first paragraph of this blog, and rewrote the content.

The time now is 0025. I only have 27 minutes left...

zzz...

Do you care about my writing progress? Are you interested at all in how I come up with each blog? This may be the most irrelevant blog I've ever written, but this is actually my thinking process. It's not organized, and most of the time I do multi-task. I was watching TV while trying to finish this blog.

How do you feel now? There is simply nothing in this blog, right?

The message of this blog is, if you like this blog, then I just deliver you a positive touchpoint experience. Else, negative. However, I believe you simply have no idea what the message of this blog is, and you don't really care about anything, then friend, you have just had a neutral touchpoint experience in the past few minutes.

The time now is 0032...

Are you sleepy? Let's rest early.

Thank you for reading this blog.

Good night. Sweet dreams.

No comments: